- 2 pieces nitrate-free turkey bacon, cooked and chopped (certified gluten-free if necessary)
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons plain non-fat Greek yogurt (certified gluten-free if necessary)
- 1 tablespoon mayo (or use another tablespoon Greek yogurt)
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha (or other hot chile sauce)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 6 large hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- cabbage or lettuce wraps, for serving
- Stir together first 8 ingredients in medium bowl.
- Portion and serve on cabbage or lettuce wraps.
Image Credit: Spicy Bacon Egg Salad