- 1 (6-ounce) bunch curly green kale
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Remove stems from the kale leaves and chop into 1-inch to 2-inch pieces. Spin kale in a salad spinner to remove excess moisture or pat dry with paper towels. Transfer kale leaves to a large bowl.
- Toss with olive oil, garlic powder, paprika, onion powder, and salt. Using your hands, gently massage oil into leaves.
- Spread kale leaves in a single layer onto a baking sheet or two. (Make sure leaves don’t overlap.)
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until kale leaves have darkened and dried. Let sit on the stovetop for 5 minutes to cool before serving.
- Store extra chips in an airtight container.
Image Credit: Crispy Baked Kale Chips